Bad Faith by Insurance Company
When hiring an insurance company, individuals and organizations look for insurers that can protect them from financial loss and provide the necessary relief and coverage promised under an agreed upon insurance policy. Unfortunately, many insurance companies unfairly deny coverage or minimize claims acting in Bad Faith. Wendt Law Firm P.C. has the knowledge and experience to navigate the complex world of insurance litigation including property claims, homeowner claims, automobile claims, and life insurance claims.
Bad Faith practices prevalent in the insurance industry include:
- Denying coverage without fully reviewing and investigating the claim;
- Denying coverage without reason;
- Creating hurdles during the claim process;
- Improper adjustment of the claim;
- Proposing settlement offers much less than the claim is worth; and,
- Unnecessarily delaying payment of the claim.
Regardless of the type of insurance involved in your dispute Wendt Law Firm P.C., is uniquely qualified to litigate bad faith insurance disputes and insurance coverage issues. Contact us today for a free consultation and to speak directly with an attorney.